Tuesday 24 July 2007

New hair new me!!

Life is all about choices and making decisions. I had a choice to make today that kind of sucked at the time but turned out well in the end. My finances have been a little tight lately due to the end of my maternity leave and hubby being in school for a whole year with no income. I was in desperate need of a hair cut, but I was also supposed to meet some friends for lunch. It was either the hair cut or lunch but definitely not both! I opted for the hair cut as lunch would have been nice but not really worth the dough and my hair well...i have finally found a stylist i like and who seemed to actually listen PLUS no surprises regarding price PLUS he didn't try to sell me on coloring my hair (which could use a touch up but i'm well aware of that fact). I would recommend Mattia at L'Attitudes for a great cut.


Here are some before and after pics:


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:37 am

    Very nice cut. I love the long sideswept bangs!!!

    Not better than lunch with me though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it!!! Your new hairdo looks fab on you! :) Isn't it wonderful how just a new haircut and style can totally change things? I always feel like my spirits have been lifted when I get my hair done!

    PS. Thank you for your message on my blog! I feel a bit better now :) LOL! I was soooooo bummed that I was going to be the only one missing out on lunch! Luv ya! See ya soon, I hope! We can definitely do lunch then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:40 pm

    cute hair cut

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...