Thursday 19 July 2007

My first Throw Back Thursday entry

Inspired by the ladies over at Pinks and Blues, i decided to join in on the fun. I thought about all my hair fashions over the years and chose to show ya'll some of my old styles...YIKES!! These two are both circa 1993. Don't you just love the full crimped look or my gina bangs?!?! OH MY...how about my "club outfit" how could i have thought a blouse and suit skirt would be sexy for a night of dancing???? The jeans and jean shirt don't seem THAT BAD, i think that outfit was my staple back then. I haven't changed my love of jeans but have changed the style and color of the ones i wear now :)

9 comments:

  1. Oh, you fit perfectly into the early 90's mold...lol!!! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree-my little sis has that SAME outfit, that SAME hair crimper, lol! What fun....and I sooo woulda thought that was an amazing nighttime outfit too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:15 am

    Great photos!! Isn't it so funny how you can just look at a picture and tell what decade it was taken in by the hair and the clothes!? I had so many outfits that were so similar to yours in these photos!!!

    Thanks so much for joining in on TT! Hope you continue with it! :)

    Jane, P&B Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love looking back at all my styling outfits of days past. Great pictures (here from Pinks & Blues Girls).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:38 am

    LOL I love the club outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my...what was i thinking??? What gave me the right to wear such a short mini-skirt-blah!!! oh and if you look closely you can see seriously pink lip stick too!!
    i guess at 20 i didn't know it all afterall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Dina!!! I LOVE the pics! Ohhhhhh....those were the days! I can't believe we actually thought those outfits were COOL...and they were cool then! Thanks for joining TT! I look forward to seeing more pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are STUNNING!!! I love that hair -- you are a brave woman LOL! Actually, you look really cute and I'm sure you did just fine in the clubs with that look :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Dina! I think it's so amazing how none of us seem to have aged!!! You look just as beautiful now as you did back then! (minus the crimped hair and suit skirt!) Those were the days! I graduated from high school in '93 and can't believe the clothes we wore back then were considered cool!!!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...