Wednesday 25 July 2007

my attempt at curly...

have gone out the window. I'm a little dissappointed as I purchase rather expensive frizz control serum a while ago at Trade Secrets. The sales woman there promised me gorgeous wavey, frizz free hair after applying the Bed Head Control Freak to my normally slightly wavey hair. It didn't really do much before my hair was cut and I thought perhaps my hair was just too long and lacking any shape for the product to work. So this morning I attempted to do the curly thing. The stylist told me to apply an anti frizz product-which i did- and then put in some gel-which i did...the results are absolutely disgusting and I am going to go wet and dry my hair with a blow dryer as soon as i'm done this post!!

NOTE- i attempted my hair at 9am...it is now about 11:30 and these pics were taken just after 11...my hair was/is STILL wet and nowhere near dry- i can't wait any longer to dry it as if i had actually needed to be somewhere this look just wouldn't cut it!

any suggestions on how to get the look i want if i ever attempt to go curly again...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:25 pm

    I reccommend dream curls by John Frieda. It is not expensive and is my very favorite curling product. Spray it on damp hair, and scrunch your hair while air-drying or blow-drying (or use a diffuser if you have one). Apply the anti-frizz product after your hair is dry, just lightly coat your palms and scrunch it through to define and de-frizz the culs a bit. Using anti-frizz serum or Gel before makes no sense...it wieght down hair too much for it to curl up IMO!

    If you ever wanna try a diffuser, come on over and give mine a go. Makes lots of curls!!!

    I don't think your hair looks that bad...kinda beachy waves! It is cute...though i know it is not what you were going for

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dina! I actually really LOVE your hair that way. It's really pretty :) I agree with Jill about it being sorta beachy...wavy...

    I like it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...