Thursday 26 July 2007

Throwback Thursday #2

I love this photo. I don't really remember it being taken but I just adore how my dad looks so proud of his little monkeys. He is just glowing and happy in this photo. I must have been about 3 years old and my brother looks about 5 or 6 months here, unfortunately the picture isn't dated. It is hard to imagine that my dad was ever this young or this thin! and he had so much hair !!! I remember always brushing his hair into a pony tail on the top of his head. It was very funny!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Dina! What a great pic! You guys are so cute (and you are soooooo blonde!!! Like white-blonde!!)

    Your dad looks so handsome! Actually, he looks the same as he does now...only a little younger in the pic!

    PS. You have been tagged :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dina - you cute blondies! You look a lot like your Dad - he looks so happy to have you two on his lap.
    And look at you --I love that little grin on your face!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...