Tuesday 26 July 2011

Day 26

Got distracted with life and haven't had a chance to blog...or exercise that much for that matter!
Did start an ab work out on Sunday evening which came with a balance ball and resistance band set...it was so hard I had to turn it off after a few minutes- that was a major blow to my ego! BUT on the other hand it was a harsh reminder that I must work on my core strength. Will get to that soon!
Last night I managed to get out for a short run. It was the perfect weather for running. Nice and cool with some breezes too. My only problem still seems to be those iPod earphones which always fall out of my ears while running. I have been meaning to go and get over the head headphones but just haven't had a chance (well i went to bestbuy and for $50 a pair i decided to leave them in the store and will try somewhere else)
As for eating well...haven't been keeping to the WW program that well but haven't gone completely over board eating crap either- just a few too many handfuls of cereal in the evenings and not weighing/measuring portions that well- and of course I had to eat a huge piece  the cake my little man made at a cooking party the other day- it was delicious! Will get back on track and will probably do okay at my next weigh-in- so that is all that matters with that right now!

1 comment:

  1. I used to have the same problem with my iPod ear buds... I didn't by new headphones either, I just stopped running.. probably not the best solution, but my ear buds do tend to stay in more lol.

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...