Tuesday 5 July 2011

Day 4

was a great success. Not only did I track every single thing I ate but I also ate very healthy meals, no nutrition less snacks and got in all my water, vegetables and milks! Then I also did a great dance step video which I really enjoyed. The steps were a little less complex then the last step video I tried and I worked up more of a sweat because I could actually do the moves instead of trying to figure out how to do them. And when my footing did get mixed up I just stayed at the basic step just to keep moving. It was pretty awesome. And it was only 25 minutes which I really really loved!!!
I am finding that the more exercise I do the more energy I actually have. I always knew that was the case but sometimes it's so hard to actually put that knowledge into practice!

2 comments:

  1. Hey D- look at you -you!re doing great! You're right that exercising and eating right gives you more energy, especially important with little kids. Even with older kids -I'm missing the gym these days myself but will get back at it soon.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for visiting Karen! It's been way too long- how have you been otherwise? How are you finding the work/life balance? I find it so hard these days and have been thinking about going to part-time. we'll see!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...