Thursday 7 July 2011

Day 6..

and still going strong. No serious workout for me yesterday but did take a nice long walk before and after a ginormous sushi dinner. Tried to stick to healthy eating during the day  in anticipation of AYCE sushi but got so hungry I snacked on a small piece of 4 cheese pizza before dinner. It was totally worth it!!

I haven't been to weigh-in in over a month and plan on going tomorrow to see if my small efforts have paid off. I will happy to have stayed the same but will be even happier to see a small loss. My weight creapt up a little over the past few months and I had a reality check at my last weigh-in...came just a little too close to my goal weight and definitely don't want it up that high! ( I set my goal weight about 10 pounds higher than my actually personal goal weight just to avoid ever having to pay for a weigh-in again!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...