Sunday 3 July 2011

still going

Day two of my personal challenge.
Kept to my eating fairly well. Probably didn't drink all my water and possibly didn't get as many vegetables in as I should but no serious indulgances- except for a handful of smarties while watching Hall Pass with hubby last night.
Did another dusty video. Step and Sweat...it was pretty good but the foot work was more advanced than i'm used to and I got kind of mixed up quite a lot through it.Will try it again- once I get through all the videos one by one!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:38 pm

    So, what can I do to help??? Wanna run with me??? If you come to Spynga with me in July, you can get a free week.

    I think you really need to find something you love to do...then it is so much easier to make it happen.

    I've been exercising constantly for the longest I ever have since University (when I had way more time for it), and I totally think it is because I have found things I love to do and look forward to...not just for the results, but for the experience.

    Oh, if you wanna try Yoga, Lululemon at the Promenade has a free class every Sunday at 10am. I went today and it was great. Adam usually has Baseball Sunday morning so I wont be going much this summer...but you should try it if you can.

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...