Wednesday 6 July 2011

On the brighter side

After the doctor's visit yesterday we went for a little retail therapy at Yorkdale. I have been wanting to go there for ages and just never get the chance. It wasn't quite as much fun toting a 5 year old boy and a 65+ mother with me as it would have been solo or with a friend but managed to look in a few stores. While browsing in Laura I noticed their amazing sale on costume jewellery, I have been searching for a necklace without much luck when my little guy pulled one off the rack and asked me to try it on...well it was awesome!!!  A long 6 strand silver chain that really looks nice with just about everything!!! My 5 year old son is a mini- fashionista! he often picks out clothes for me and they often look good! Funny thing is he picks the funniest outfits for himself and would never let us tell him to change or that he may not match! oh well- I am wearing my new necklace today with such pride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...