Saturday 2 July 2011

Starting Over...again

The first of the month has come and gone...I have decided once again to start over. This time I am doing a personal challenge and hope to stick to it full and complete.
I started with yesterday, kept very close to my good eating habits, and only indulged in a few chips with guacamole at the Canada Day BBQ we attended. Definitely didn't go over board- even resisted the gelato and cake everyone was raving about. Then once I got home and kids were in bed I pulled out my box of dusty exercise videos and did a short but effective yoga for beginners. It was only 20 minutes but was enough for me to get back into the groove.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...