Monday 4 July 2011

Day three

Didn't do as well Sunday on the exercise front as I'd hoped but I did still manage to get in some crunches and ab work. Ate pretty well too. My little guy is now encouraging me and wants to know exactly what kind of exercise I've done the night before. I explained to him all about my personal challenge and he thought it was a great idea. I think they've been teaching him about the importance of physical activity at school and we also discussed it with his doctor at his last check up. It is so important to start a love to activity early on in life- i never had that and hope to change that for my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...