Friday 8 July 2011

I deserve a huge whoot whoo...

Since my last weigh in on June 4th I have managed to lose 4 pounds. I was really upset last time as I was way too close to my goal weight on paper (and way more than my personal goal weight) so I have been making an effort to stick to plan, exercise daily and just live a healthy lifestyle. All my hard work has been paying off!!! I am now at 135 and am now focusing on maintaining this weight rather than losing more!!! Cross my fingers I can stick to my plan!!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:47 pm

    Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shana6:38 pm

    WOW!!! Envious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies :)
    It can one of two ways...I can become complacent and get lazy OR I can keep it up and continue the hard work...we'll see what happens in time!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...