Tuesday 19 July 2011

Monday Madness

Had a follow up doctor's appointment yesterday. She has found nothing and really no reason for the ongoing dizziness. I'll stick to the theory that my blood pressure is a little low but it's not overly serious and certainly no excuse to eat like a glutten!
Was supposed to have a new cleaning lady come yesterday. She never showed up! I was quite annoyed as I have doing most of the cleaning myself these days but it is very hard for me to keep up and the house is starting to look a little worse for wear. When I discovered this one for $8 an hour I thought my troubles had been answered  but I guess the old saying "if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is" holds true in this case! She had made promises of helping with laundry and cooking too! Oh well. Guess Craigslist is not the most reliable place to find a good cleaning service! IF ANYONE OUT THERE KNOWS OF OR HAS A RELIABLE CLEANING LADY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!
On the exercise front...managed to get out and run for just under 3km yesterday evening. It was so hot I almost passed out but I did it! If felt great but today my leg muscles are quite sore! I wonder if I'll ever be able to get past 3km in one session...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...