Friday 15 July 2011

Feeding Frenzie

Yesterday was not a good day on the eating front. Since I've been suffering dizzy spells lately, the doctor said I have low blood pressure and should make sure to eat frequently throughout the day. I took this a little too much to heart and was eating the whole day...to the point where I really didn't feel that great.
SOOO last night I decided to get my shoes on and run. I planned to run for as long as I could but my run was interrupted by the sight of police helicopters and police cars all over the neighborhood. I was close the end of my run when this disturbing sight caught my attention. Alls well that ends well though...the apparent abduction of a 13 year old boy was not an abduction at all but an angry dad and son dispute (thank goodness!!!)
Back to my point though...did run and felt good about it but muscles are quite sore today. Forgot to track how long I ran   (distance and time were lost in all the commotion). Didn't exercise for most of the week but I'm hoping to get back into it again this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. It's tough to eat smaller meals more frequently - it's something I should be doing too, especially now, but I think as mothers we're programmed to eat whenever we can, as fast as we can, and we end up stuffing our faces because we're so busy getting everyone else to eat first we run out of time to think about ourselves!

    I heard about that "abduction" situation too ... makes me wonder sometimes, if I were to freak out in public with my kids like that (I admit I was guilty of it a couple of times when the kids were younger and refused to cooperate - what do you do?) Interesting that in times like these there are still people on alert for those things and take the time to do something about it.

    Keep up with your fitness goals - you're awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...